Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

progress.

;) went to the gym this morning and had my body analyzed by my trainer.(uih, lain mcm je bunyik). and alhamdulillah, after a month, i lost 2 kg! woot! not so much but i'm more focussed at my body fat lost which is 6.1 kg!wah! saya suka! sgt excited ok, pastu kena belasah dgn trainer satu setengah jam pun tak rasa, huhu.

phewit2. muscle mass pun da naik, as per expected.bmi pun da improve, alhamdulillah. tadi masa tgh weigh dlm special room tu adalah 2-3 trainer lain sekali dgn my trainer. diorang pon dok la sibuk tgk my progress. pastu bila keluar result, masing2 mcm "wow! this is a month's progress is it?u hv made quite an improvement.....etc" oh jadi saya jadi riak seketika. haha.sekali balik cite dgn sapik, dia kata "diorang mmg da ditrain ckp mcm tu, to motivate u.." haha. ok, saya kensel menjadi riak.

tp my trainer pun seemed satisfied dgn my progress. i am satisfied dgn my progress. mainly because i can feel and notice all the positive changes in my life. i am more energetic, i sleep better, my stamina has improved like a lot, i can wear some of my old clothes again, and i can play with aqeef (timang2 n dodoi dia) longer now before dying. haha.

all this without restricting my diet to an extreme level pun!thats the best part. i eat whatever i feel like eating but in small portion. i used to go on ridiculous diet phase where i will stop eating carbs n sugar only to find myself stuffing myself with carbs n sugar 3 months later, which will obviously make my weight a lot higher than when i first start dieting. yes, with this method, i can see tormendous weight loss within the 3 months but i know now for a fact that yo-yo dieting is bad for your metabolism and health as a whole. i learnt it the hard way.

so now what i do is, try to eat healthier. eat on time, have plain water instead of sugary ones, try to reduce the food portion, try to take more fruits and vegetables, and when my cravings for sugar kicks in, i eat sugar. haha.but, in small portions than before, mind u.

begin with the end in mind. i want to be the healthiest 80 year old ever!insyaAllah. for that, work hard nordina! dont quit! u wont regret this!

selamat hari ahad!:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: