Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

one apple vs delicious

we were window shopping in sunway pyramid just now and saw below newly opened pastry shop - one apple. we walked by without stopping because i'm on a healthy diet plan, konon2nya lah.


and then we went up one floor using the escalator and on the escalator, a guy gave syafik a piece of paper that said : "2 pieces giveaway" and the guy told us "if u're a cupcake lover, come over to our shop, seriously, we're the best". oh, what are the odds eh?org diet disorong cupcakes free? mengarut betul.


of course i went to get the FREE pastries!haha.there were a lot of pastries to choose from, they have cuppies, muffins & danish pastries. and, being a chocolate lover, i chose two chocolate cuppies!haha.


my verdict?hmm, it was ok,the cake and cream was so moist and creamy but that was it. nothing special for me, not worth ruining ur diet for.


unlike this baby from delicious. yummmmmeh baby.DELICIOUS. oh my God. it was to die for. my body tingled ok, setiap kali makan red velvet cupcake ni. i did not regret eating it at all.seriously.even my mother in law, sister in laws and hubby pon kata sedap.its the cream cheese i think, sgt creamy n cheesy n fluffy. oh.


oh, just look at this red baby. i love u miss red velvet. till we meet again once i've lost all my excess baggage.i hope u'll wait for me ok love?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: