Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

unconditional love

yesterday i went home earlier than usual because i miss my baby(and i have to go to the gym jugak sbnrnya.haha).i arrived home, and was welcomed by a grin and a tight hug from aqeef.guess he missed me too. and i asked him while holding him in my arms, "aqeef rindu mama tak?", he looked deeply into my eyes for about 5secs, grinned the cutest grin ever and hug me tightly for about a minute or so.

thats what make being a mother so worthwhile. there. unconditional love. :)

oh, please dont let me forget this feeling.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

cutest entry!! :) a wonderful feeling kan bila tgk deeply into our baby's eyes!

dinatorj said...

kan mawar kan? that feeling...undescribable kan?:)