Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

free stuff, i like!:)




had my third session with my personal trainer today. need to write another post solely to explain about the stuff that i've learnt from her for future reference. weight trainings, appropriate cardio exercise, balance coordination training and stuff. too many to mention now. or rather, i'm too exhausted to even tap my phone now, hehe.

oh, got my complimentary stuff from the gym today!hoyeah!lagi semangat nak senaman ni. come on man, org malaysia mana yg tak suka benda free kan?hehe.

i got a bag, a face towel, an earphone & a water bottle, which i love the most!huhu. the funny thing is, i came home, put the bag on a table, and maryam came looking at the bag. analyzing the bag, she said "puan, bag baru ya? boleh buat bag susu aqeef" while smiling.banyak cikadak.penat2 je saya senaman baru dpt bag okeh.she's lucky i didnt ask her to drop down and give me 20 push-ups.huhu.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: