Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

grueling but exciting first step

i had my first training session with my oh-so-energetic personal trainer and my verdict.....i loved it!!!:) still loving the fact that i'm currently a member of a gym.a very stylish one i might add. i'm in love with my gym, everybody in the gym's friendly and i didnt see anybody i know there. plus point.haha.

i had to go through multiple tests yesterday in order to analyze my fitness and strength level. i failed miserably at all the tests(a no brainer kan?)but flexibility.hah? even my PT was shocked at my flexibility level.huhu.(i was shocked jugak initially but when i come to think of it maybe i've had enough training in terms of body flexibility kot,;p, ok mengarut).

and they also did some body fat analysis and it did not come as a surprise to me when they told me that my body fat is 52.6%.it means that most of my body adalah fat semata and its even more than my muscle and everything.haish, kinda scary aint it?but i'm glad that i've taken some measures to improve it instead of still staying put, denying all the obvious facts.

i'm going to have another session today!hooray, i'm loving it, albeit the fact that my fitness and strength level is of the same level of a dying 70 year old pun,;p. insyaAllah all that is going to change soon.

No comments: