Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

getting fit with fitness first

After one month of surveying and contemplating which gym should i join considering all the important factors(location,joining fee, monthly fees, gym partner & offered promotions) i have finally decided to join the fitness first platinum!hoyeah!insyaAllah I will be registered as their member tomorrow.my sister has already joined this evening and it got me all fired up inside.i have to do this!

We spend lots of money to invest for our future (house, insurance, unit trust etc) but we normally forget that health is also one of the main components of our future. We never think twice when it comes to investing for our future but for our health, in my case, took me a month before i finally decide to join fitness first.once i made the decision, i was relieved.mostly due to my wonderful hubby's approval and support.(dia mmg suka sungguh nak bersukan bagai ni kan). He's actually a member of true fitness gym in hartamas pon.haish.took me over a year to join him as a gym goer.

Truthfully, the reason why i am so desperate to join a gym is because i need to lose weight.period.seriously, i have never been this heavy in my life.and i see no other way to reduce my weight but to exercise.i've always believed that to lose weight we need to exercise and eat healthily.no short cut.no magic potion, diet drink or body treatment that can help us reduce our weight(Unless you have all the money in the world and opt for a liposuction,ok,dream on nordina).And even if we can reduce our weight pun, the weight will not be easily maintained and you still need to exercise and eat healthily to maintain our ideal weight kot.(my opinion, based on my body la.bdn org lain tak tahu ok).and my long term goal would be to maintain a healthy lifestyle of course.i hope i will be able to teach my son that it is very important to exercise and eat healthily, and not die on him at young age.Nauzubillah.

I feel good. hopefully i can keep this commitment.i owe it to myself.BIG TIME!

InsyaAllah.:)

No comments: