Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

packing one week's stuff

i was on leave yesterday.was supposed to pack our stuff for our trip today. so excited, i'm freaking myself out,;p ok i have completed aqeef's and syafik's stuff, but my stuff? nada.none.haha, mama aqeef tinggal.

why? because yesterday i went out with my cik fateng.ngehngeh. will write more about this later. the perfect ending to my year. lepaking with my tenton.:)

now, insyaAllah am going to spend my year end with my beloved family. nothing's more important than family. i'm truly blessed.:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahhaha...lepak bersama kak limah juga

-faten-

dinatorj said...

ngehngeh, kak limah tu yang tak tahan tu.determined gila kite nak masuk jugak walaupun dah lambat kan?nangis2 takut n gelak pls.thank u for kak limah ten, haha.