Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 06, 2010

kehancuran diet buat yang kesekian kalinya

haha, i'm tired of promising myself to stop eating excessively, only to break the promise not even one week in pun.gagaga. i've been trying to eat healthily since last monday, and up til thursday, i managed to reduce my sugar & oil intake.

and then thursday came.our date night. syafik chose to bring me to eat at kenny rogers and i blew my eat-healthily plan yet again.


kenny's quarter chicken with mash potato, coleslaw and potato salad.yummmmmmmeh!


and i had to order the mac n cheese jugak.why nordina, why?:(


wrapping it up with a grande java chip frappucino. perfecto.

u have successfully ruined ur plan to live healthily, bravo nordina.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: