Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 06, 2011

tips for better health

some great tips i read just now, posted at the gym's notice board.





note to self : must buy apples today. and strawberries. and soy milk.




ok, need to control stress level. i think my stress level has considerably gone down once i started to go to the gym. i feel calmer after all of my gym sessions regardless how sucky my day was.ok da kot kan?





i like no.33. anything to increase the motabolism bebeh,;p




never knew the color of your lenses could help weight loss.my contact lenses are slightly bluish, i wonder if that counts.huhu.




yup,you must must must eat breakfast n sit down when u eat.

noted.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: