Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 04, 2010

aqeef's development



1st week.3.93kg.55cm.champion of the hospital's nursery.he looks so big compared to the other babies.the first time i saw him, i cried tears of joy.alhamdulillah.he looks so big and healthy.he had this cute little squeak everytime he wanted to start crying.oh,i miss that squeaky little voice.sgt pantas masa berlalu.

aqeef was born by c-section and i had to stay in the hospital for three days so that my wound can be properly monitored.i did not have a dramatic birthing process but once the anesthetic wears out,ouh,all hell breaks loose.subhanallah.the pain was excruciating. my whole body was aching especially at the bikini line area.i could not even lift my body up and i never felt so helpless.i had to depend on syafik and he had to tend to my every needs.thank u sayang..for being there.

despite my aching body and wound,alhamdulillah i managed to give aqeef my breastmilk 1 hour after he came out.he was an intelligent baby,once he found my nipple,he sucked it hungrily even the doctor and nurses were surprised to see such young baby could latch that easily.hmm.alhamdulillah again.

3 days later we went back to my mum's place in kota kemuning.the first week,aqeef slept with my parents during the night as i was still weak due to the operation.i could not even cough or sneeze without feeling excruciating pain.but,oh how i love the pantang food.hehe.ok,i'm hungry now.til next time, toodles.

No comments: