Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

my sweet baby

this morning, arnd 6.30, while i was still sleeping lightly, contemplating whether or not to get up and go to work,i felt my thumb being grabbed by someone. i lazily opened my eyes and my sweet little aqeef's face was directly facing mine, his eyes looking straight into mine while smiling sweetly to his mommy. my heart skipped a beat back then. we had our moment. the mommy-son moment. it was like he was acknowledging that i'm his mom and that he loves me. we just stared at each other, with his little hand grabbing my thumb tightly. all the while still smiling oh-so-sweetly at me. i've never felt this kind of love before. subhanallah. alhamdulillah. :)

p/s: sgtlah berbeza dari pagi2 sebelum ini di mana saya biasanya dikejutkan dgn gigitan, pukulan, penarikan rambut dan jilatan masam si budak comel itu(oh, mungkin dia da matang sket. haha. )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agaknye die dah try tarik rambut tu sumer.. tapi x bangun jugak.. akhirnya die tersenyum.. sambil berkata.. "power betul mami aku nie.. x tau nak buat ape dah.. senyum je laa.."

dinatorj said...

haha,mungkin jugak kot.dah takde idea dah camne nak kejut mama dia kan.senyum je lah,;p