Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

the day i'm thankful for my hubby.

insyaAllah this monday will be our 2nd anniversary.:)

and i am currently very grateful for having my sweet, loving and understanding syafik azrir as my husband.thank you Allah. yes, granted that our marriage is not without its ups and downs but whats life without any obstacles right?the way we handle the obstacles is what counts.for me, i'm so grateful to have met my husband and after being with him for 9 years, i know nobody else can take his place as my husband.i know insyaAllah i'll be ok in life as long as i have him.



Everything I know and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done
It gets hard but it won't take away my love.


the song above means a lot to me.and i want to remember this song particularly today because syafik once sang this song to me when we were both studying in matriculation.he was in londang and i was studying in seremban.back then, rasa mcm jauh sgt je,haha.hmm, so sweet,remembering the feeling i felt back then when he sang this song to me made me cry with happiness.i have been truly loved.alhamdulillah.

happy anniversary my dearest syafik azrir.thank you very much for everyting.Am looking forward to our next 50 years together,insyaAllah.:)

2 comments:

Mummy_HanaHafizh said...

Semoga cinta dan kasih sayang berkekalan sehingga ke Syurga..Amin :-)

dinatorj said...

amin..thank u kak huda!kak huda and hubby juga insyaAllah,:)