Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby steps

this week is transition week for me,am trying to change my eating habits.

(1) trying to reduce sugar intake - so far no more air sirap and no more my favourite canned lychee drink.but i still cannot survive without coffee.but i limit myself to two small cups per day.(tp stil ada here and there makan cake la,curik air sejuk org la,tak bleh blah).

(2) no more cold stuff - i believe cold drink can somehow make me bloat,hence no more cold drinks, ice cream and stuff.

(3) reduce carbs consumption - trying to refrain myself from rice, bread, and other carbs.cause with my body, this has always been the fastest way to reduce weight.

(4) trying to drink as much plain water as possible - this is so that dehydration wont be misinteprated as hunger.

haish.aging body.slower weight loss rate.=( but better now than never right?

2 comments:

nadine said...

all the best dina!!!
mula2 jek susah nk apply, tp bile dah used to it, you will njoy it!
plus: exercise too k?? :)

dinatorj said...

hehe,thanks kak nadine!
insyaAllah lama2 ok kot nanti,n ni baru balik brisk walking,=)