Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Parfum

Went out yesterday to search for hubby's birthday present. Went home without him getting any, but i got some pretty nice deal for myself.muahahaha.


Parkson was having storewide sale and i got myself 70% off of a guess handbag and a set of burberry brit's sheer edt set.i loike. Shopping really is the best theraphy.:)

I got the chance to smell the burberry brit's sheer last december when my sister bought a huge dkny's apple edp and got a free miniature of sheer. She gave it to me and oh, it was love at first sight!but perfume sometimes will smell good on paper & thin air but not on you. Hence, i decided back then to try it on first, see if it suits my body chemistry after all.

3 days in, and i was heads over heel with the perfume.I even pronounced to hubby that this is by far my favourite perfume of all.seriously, the smell is heavenly. And since then i have been bugging hubby asking him whether or not i should buy the perfume.

And yesterday, after yet another day of testing the perfume in isetan, parkson and all other available perfume outlets in klcc, i bought it!(haha, mcm nak beli rumah je kan, padahal perfume je). But for me buying perfume's quite a big deal jugak kot. You're going to wear it all day long, and you dont want it to be too overpowering, so much so that it will cause headache or discomfort to others around you, right?or even to you. Buat apa pakai perfume kalau kita sendiri dok pening dgn bau dia kan,hihi.

Oh, below are my all time favourite perfumes so far. Ones that i've repurchased so many time and still finds their way back to my dresser,:)


Ralph lauren's ralph. Is it really its name?tak sure. Tapi mmg sedap,rasanya ramai betul org suka perfume ni. Selalu saja sold out.


Sarah jessica parker's lovely. So lovely and sweet, but it reminded me of my first trimester of pregnancy(wore it throughout my pregnancy). So now when i smell it on someone, rasa dejavu gila and terus rasa nak termuntah.haha. Nevertheless, the smell is sweet and true to its name-lovely.i promise.;)


Dkny apple. Need i say more?sweet sgt, fruity gila rasa. And i feel like i'm in new york when i wear it.not that i've ever been to new york pun, hehe.


Narciso rodriguez's edt. The picture above's is of their edp, and i dont quite like it, too overpowering for me. But their edt, oh so sweet, smells like jasmine. Hubby got this for me utk hantaran masa nikah, and still rasa sweet and happy(dlm perut ada rama rama sbb nervous & happy bila nak nikah tu) teringatkan zaman dolu dolu,:)

And now..............................


Burberry brit's sheer. Sgt suka botol dia, faint pink, sweet sgt!:)

Ok, sorry papa. Hari ni kita cari your birthday present ok. Smlm survey2 sudah, hari ni kita beli, sian dia tak dpt pape. Again, kena ikut ke hulu ke hilir tapi pulang dgn tangan kosong.


Hari ni nak pegi breakfast dgn cik fateng saya(oh cant wait!;)lama betul tak jumpa ten ton n gosip2).pastu nak pegi jalan2 cari pasal lagi dgn papa & aqeef before start keje esok.

To those who will resume work today, have a great day!kami coti lagi, muahahaha.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: