Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

pretty powerful,:)

yea!got myself a new makeup palette.muehehe. thanks to mawar, for influencing me by writing a post in her blog about bobbi brown's pretty powerful makeup palette.:)


i have been eyeing their pretty powerful makeup palette for a month da kot, mainly because, my beautiful mac's makeup palette that faten gave me as birthday present 4 years ago is about to finish and because the pretty powerful's palette has beautiful earthy colors and how can u say no to this colors, no?


and the i like the palette's design as well, so sweet and pink. not that i love pink pun. it contains 2 lipsticks, a lipgloss, a blusher and 4 eyeshadows.


but, i rarely use makeup, it will normally take me around 4 years to finish a makeup product-lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara n so on. so i've always had my doubts when it comes to buying cosmetics for myself. but i found a conclusion!yeay. i bought the makeup and share it with my sister. half the money, half the usage and of course i wont feel guilty if i dont use it. perfect solution.huhu.








bought some other stuff jugak. sbb tergoda, tp sbb share tak byk pun total. muahaha.ah, the joy of staying with your sister, semua boleh share, hehe. ok saya happy,:)

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: