Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

aisyah

aisyah.a lovely name.should aqeef was born a girl, aisyah would be my choice for her name.always loved that name.sgt sweet je nama tu.kan?

last monday, got up in the morning with monday blues-what else was new-and went to the office as usual.10am came, went to the canteen for breakfast n halfway thru the break, received an sms from my sister and the sms was about my brother-his 32 weeks baby has no heartbeat.my heart skipped a beat.

i stopped eating,went into the office, told my leader that i had to leave urgently, and left. off to prince court. my brother was a mess, but he needed to be strong for his wife. i just knew i had to be there for them.:(

as soon as i arrived in prince court, i met both of my elder sisters and we went up to my sister in law's room in the obstetrics ward. she was crying alone in her room, and as soon as she saw us, he hugged us and cried saying "the baby's gone...the baby's gone.." we wept.like babies, and i was speechless. if it was me, i would have died. literally.

luckily my two sisters were there and they gave her encouraging words, telling her to be patient and that the baby would be okay and she'd go straight to heaven, insyaAllah.even then she continued sobbing, and we just sat there on her bed not knowing the right words to say.everything would be the wrong thing to say in such condition.

the baby was born the next day-tuesday via normal delivery. my sister in law was so strong that she didnt have any epidural pun, despite the strong continous contractions.maybe its true, Allah will never burden us with things that we cannot endure.and in this case, my sister in law is surely a very strong woman, for i know not everybody can endure losing a child before she was even born and had to deliver without any pain reliever.and only Allah knows why things happen the way it did, insyaAllah something better awaits them soon.insyaAllah.

8th march 2011.aisyah binti azrai.u'll always be in our hearts.alfatihah.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: