Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fitflop craze

Had another fitflop today!yea!they're having somewhat a warehouse raya sale since last wednesday until today. Weehoo!didnt even go, but had my mom and lil sister buy one for me on behalf. My mom went twice and bought 2 shoes for herself,:)

I settled for one bronze luna and happy with the price. Rezeki. The normal price for a typical fitflop at departmental stores starts from RM269.00. T-T.

But during the sale it starts from RM99! Cheap please!mak like. Hence the 2 shoes for my mom. They rarely put their shoes on sale you see, so when they have this kind of rare warehouse sale, normally there'd be lots of people there. My mom had to literally fight with another person to get me my shoes, people were crazy there, trying to get the shoes they want regardless what. Even if it means fighting with a 60 year old women. Pffftt. Kesian mak saya.

Anyway, the sale will be on until today 5pm, at damansara pj trade center!go get yours today!:) i'm head over heals with mine right now, :)

Selamat mengejar lailatulqadar! (hopefully easier with a new luna fitflop,;p)

No comments: