Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Tart oh tart

My sister's getting engaged this weekend and my sweet mother in law made her scrumptious pineapple tart to be made as one of the hantarans. And of course, mama sgt sweet bagi lebih utk menantu dia yang mmg tak tahan dgn kelazatan kuih tart dia.

Huwaa!i came home and my mom told me she went to pick up the tarts from my mother in law's house. And she sid "mama ada bekalkan lebih atas meja tu." and i ran towards the dining table to get one. Yummeh. I didnt stop at one though. Had 3 of 'em. Sinfully delicious and fully loaded with pineapple. Puas hati, tak rasa bersalah pun makan 3 walaupun manis n byk kalori. Huhu.

And ramadhan's coming, and she's starting to make her pineapple tarts in bulk for hari raya sale. Oh, seronoknya, tak sabar nak balik rumah mama n bau kuih tart semerbak. In the mean time, makan jelah kuih tart lazat yg ada ni,:) sedap sehingga menjilat jari u know.

No comments: