Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Busy day+sucky day=happy day?

Had a sucky day at work today. Worked my ass out and got shouted at terribly today. Super extra ordinary problems today.Went home crying in the car.

Arrived at the house, saw hubby, told him how sucky my day was, and cried some more. Went into the bedroom, saw my baby sleeping alone like a big boy without his mommy, cried more.

And then, after showering and preparing stuff for work, hubby told me i look thin(ner). Much thinner than before. :)

No more sorrow after that. Smiling all the way til now. I am still doing office work, n smiling. Ah, the power of hubby's words. Thank you syafik azrir, for saying all the right things at the right moments.

Even though i know your words are not exactly true but it really made my day. And for that, i heart you babe.:)

No comments: