Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

12kg & counting!:)

I've lost 12kg within a period of 2 and a half months. Alhamdulillah. Suka2,:)
I feel so energetic now and i can fit most of my old clothes now,:)

Last week we went out shopping at the new setia city mall and there were multiple booths promoting slimming & diet programmes. And guess what, they did not approach us at all!:) previously, diorang pantang nampak saya n sapik, mesti nak offer, siap paksa masuk kedai diorang nak bagi free treatment bagai. Sbb tak puas hati apsal la minah n mamat ni gemuk sht kot. Skrg tidak lagi!haha.

I thought i was the only one who realized this, and suddenly hubby whispered to me, "nordina, kita da kurus lah, diorang tak offer kat kita dah," haha. Comel. So confirm lah mmg kitorang tak termasuk dlm target customer diorang da, haha.

And lepas tu, try semua baju n seluar kat kedai,semua muat!hoyeah! Suka, tapi takdelah beli byk pun, telah mengingatkan diri utk beli bila da turun sampai my target weight nanti insyaAllah,:)

And today, went to the tailor utk tempah baju. Last april, 16 of april to be precise, before i started with herbalife, i made a baju kurung, and my tailor already took my measurement. And today, she took my measurement gain and was really surprised that my overall body measurement has reduced 4~5 inches in average! She was really surprised, heck, even i was surprised myself. No wonder all of my old clothes fit comfortably now, ;) dia siap risau2 lagi ," aiyooo.. U sakit ka moy? Kenapa saiz u turun manyak sgt dlm masa 2 bulan?" comel je.

That made my day in a whole new level and i'm going to work harder to lose another 12kg in the next 2 months insyaAllah. Go herbalife!tetibe.

No comments: