Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Unbelievable

Puasa sehari turun 2kg. Omaigawd!unbelievable! Kagum sekejap dgn herbalife.

Anyway, hari ni saya dpt new niece, khayla nur azalea, alhamdulillah, the baby of my brother, boboy. The first grandaughter in our family. Selama ni semuanya penuh dgn laki je. We're so going to spoil khayla with all the girly stuff ok. I had fun shopping for khayla ptg tadi. Girls' stuff are so much fun.

I want a baby girl too. In the hospital just now, i whispered to my sister(who has 3 boys by the way) "wak, i want a baby girl".. And she looked at me
and cried "me too!!!!" hahahaha. Semua kempunan baby girl kan sbb khayla sgt comel.

Walaa. Malam ni mimpi baby girl la kite ya. In the mean time, cute khayla nur azalea will suffice,:)

No comments: