Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

air silak

just got back from work, was greeted by my baby boy.he screamed to me "ayer..!ayer..!". he wanted something to drink i guessed. then my maid asked him," aqeef nak air apa?"

he replied "silak..silak.."

i was puzzled, thinking of all the possible meaning of the word silak.and, my maid came to him with air sirap on her hand.(i tell u, my baby can be quite demanding at times,haish). and oh, my maid can understand him better than i can. huhu.

and we laughed.hard.hahahahahahaha. sirap is silak in aqeef's vocab. muahahaha. so cute. was thinking of listing all of his vocab, but the list will be endless. so, nanti2lah bila rajin, huhu.


baby 17 bulan makan fries cicah sos cili. and oh, he turned 17 months last 30th may, alhamdulillah..tak percaya saya boleh jaga seorang baby sampai umur macam ni,huhu.:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: