Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2016

Welcoming Muhammad Ayden Dzakwan

Happy new year! New year with a new baby alhamdulillah. I have safely delivered a baby boy on the 13th of january and on the 7th day we named him muhammad ayden dzakwan bin mohd syafik azrir. 2.7kg and he was born 3 weeks earlier than his supposedly 2nd feb due date. But alhamdulillah all is well.

Now going through confinement and its my 13th day inshaAllah. On the 10th day of confinement, i went to the hospital for ayden's 1 week check up and my check up with dr siti the gynae. After coming back home, at 9pm i had severe bleeding, like 3 full pads within 15 minutes. And a few minutes later i felt severe stomach cramp. Oh man it was so painful that i cried and my mom told us to go to the hospital immediately. So hubby brought me to the hospital and along the way, i nearly fainted out of pain. It was that painful.

And i remember i kept saying to hubs while crying"ki, kalau apa2 jadi kat saya, tlg jaga anak2 ya.. " and hubby kept replying "sabar, kita nak sampai hospital dah" huhu intense sungguh. I can be so dramatic sometimes. Tapi mmg sakit gila ok, and rasa darah mengalir mcm paip. Reached the hospital drenched in blood and they immediately put me on drip and took my blood to prepare for blood transfusion. Begitu byknya darah. And when they took my blood pressure, it was spiking high and apparently that means that i was in a lot of pain and they instantly gave me painkillers. But i could still feel the pain and kept cringing and crying while hubby held my hand tightly.

And after they consulted my gynae, i had to be admitted for observation until my bleeding stops. So i had to stay for 2 nights and they gave me medicine to stop the bleeding,  antibiotics to cover any possible infection, some to contract my uterus and of course lots and lots of painkillers. And after scanning my stomach they found lots of blood clots which mean saya bentan. Haha tak tahu bentan in english tu apa. And it could be due to excessive movement in the hospital and possibly because as i was resting after coming back from the hospital adam sat on my stomach and henjut2 T-T. Possibly my uterus was shocked with the henjut2. Adoi.

So yesterday we were discharged. And oh ayden was admitted too due to jaundice on saturday jadi berkampung lah kami di hospital. But alhamdulillah his jaundice level went down very fast and he was discharged after only a night together with me after my second night in the hospital.

And after the incident i am traumatized about being bentan again. Sakit ok. Skrg sgt cautious bila adam dtg dekat, kaki tersadung pape, makan semua jaga and stokin mmg tak lekang kat kaki. Huhu dah kena baru nak beringat. Kalau tak, lepas keluar tandas lupa nak pakai stokin la. Huhu. Hopefully i will regain my strength back inshaAllah. Sbb kesian anak2 mak dia tak sihat kan.

Skrg marilah berpantang dgn baik ya. Please pray for me ya 😊 in the mean time, here are some photos of baby ayden for my keepsake. Kadang2 handphone rosak la hilang la, kena refer blog jugak. Baiklah siap2 post precious gambar dia kat sini. Hihi.





No comments: