Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 08, 2014

busy bee

Assalamualaikum.

Wah its been sooooo long since I've updated this blog. woohh, its been so busy, what else is new eh?
My masters class has started September and this semester I am taking 2 classes with final year project. Work is at its peak, pheww.. Saying I'm busy is an understatement. Had to balance work, class and the kids. Thankfully le hub is self managing himself. huhuhu. Not good, I know. T-T.

Apart from being swamped with work, last week Aqeef had to be admitted for an operation, and to top it off, I had vertigo attack mid week. pheww. Really a challenge. But even when I was down with vertigo I couldn't take my mind of work, study and everything. Had nightmare that I couldn't finish everything on time and my boss shot me and I died. tskkk.. Sakit pun tak senang. MC sehari pastu esoknya dah tak sanggup MC, kerja berlambak lambak.

Anyway, thankfully, despite of being super duper busy, my milk production is still OK. There is  occasional dropping of production, but somehow, managed to top it up again. Thankfully my frozen ebm is still OK, I still have around 200oz backup and since my mom bought the deep freezer, all the frozen milk can actually be stored up til 6 months. Hence, no worry there, hopefully it can help me until Adam is 2 years. 10 months to go insyaAllah. ehehe. but I still keep reminding myself, "if I can continue for another 3 months, I am more than grateful". Small steps remember?

And study point of view, now I am drafting my thesis for final year project and still in the middle of multiple assignments for current class. uwaa. but busy is good. I just have to bear with it. Major reduction of shopping mall visits, means my bonus and monthly salary is not being used. woohoo. one good point of having classes during the weekends. tsk tsk tsk. good point la sangat kan. Can you tell that I am still undecided whether I like being busy or not? huhu.

Anyhow, I am thankful sgt, nothing to complain other than this busy upcoming 2 months. But...all this can easily be done insha Allah, especially when I have a new belated birthday present.. woohoo...

 
Alhamdulillah, a new toy that can be played even when I am in the class.. haha. Til next time. Tata.

No comments: